View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2022, 10:05 PM   #8
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2022 Rookie Draft Tracker *** DRAFT STARTS 6/1 - Pirates on deck ***

The Draft Tracker has been updated with the 2 compensatory picks form RFA. I've also updated the full draft order on MFL and will try to keep up with the picks on MFL as live as possible.

I recommend turning on email notifications in MFL for the draft so teams can stay more in the loop as to where they are in the order.

Note, Jim and I will be travelling together with our wives to Alaska just a few days into the draft, thus nether of us will be able to send text or email notifications from 6/4 through 6/14 or so. We should be able to keep up with our picks in one way or another, just may not be immediate since we may not have signal or access to our notes.

Can someone volunteer to keep up the text/email notifications to the team on the clock and the 2 teams after?

Also can someone with admin access try to at least minimally keep up the draft tracker with the selections (I can always clean it up after I get back).

Thanks and happy drafting on Tuesday. The Pirates will be officially on the clock early Wednesday early in the morning at 12 AM EDT, but are welcome to get things rolling at any time!

Last edited by Preds; May 28th, 2022 at 10:11 PM.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote