View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 09:19 PM   #16
A Zombie Pirate I Be
Feeding Frenzy

A Zombie Pirate I Be is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ravens vs Steelers rescheduled a 2nd time (now Tuesday) subject to further change

I found the following on the MFL site...

Answer: For week 12, the Ravens-Steelers game has been moved (again) to Wednesday at 3:40pm ET.

* The scores will count in the current week. So the upcoming Wed afternoon game will be included in week 12 scores.

I also heard on a radio talk show that most of the fantasy sites will consider the Wed game as a week12 game. But if bumped again to Thursday, the game will not count for week12. Only time will tell what actually happens with this game.

I guess if the NFL decides continue to benefit Baltimore, they might keeping bumping the game out until Lamar Jackson is cleared. They will allow the Broncos to play without a single legitimate QB for game time, but they won't let the Ravens play with a partially depleted roster. It's been delayed long enough now for the Raven's RBs to be active for the game...

On a side note: cudos to Kendall Hinton (Denver's latest QB) - the kid played his heart out. Much respect to him for giving it his all. He was in a no win situation and he came out there and did his best.
A Zombie Pirate I Be is offline   Reply With Quote