View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:30 PM   #18
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ravens vs Steelers rescheduled a 2nd time (now Tuesday) subject to further change

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zombie Pirate I Be View Post
I found the following on the MFL site...

Answer: For week 12, the Ravens-Steelers game has been moved (again) to Wednesday at 3:40pm ET.

* The scores will count in the current week. So the upcoming Wed afternoon game will be included in week 12 scores.

I also heard on a radio talk show that most of the fantasy sites will consider the Wed game as a week12 game. But if bumped again to Thursday, the game will not count for week12. Only time will tell what actually happens with this game.

I guess if the NFL decides continue to benefit Baltimore, they might keeping bumping the game out until Lamar Jackson is cleared. They will allow the Broncos to play without a single legitimate QB for game time, but they won't let the Ravens play with a partially depleted roster. It's been delayed long enough now for the Raven's RBs to be active for the game...

On a side note: cudos to Kendall Hinton (Denver's latest QB) - the kid played his heart out. Much respect to him for giving it his all. He was in a no win situation and he came out there and did his best.
regardless of what MFL does, we can manually adjust scores to update week 12 results as long as the Ravens/Steelers game is played before the week 13 games.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote