View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2021, 08:35 PM   #11
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: League schedule to mirror what was done in Frenzy

In line with Frenzy scheduling, I've setup SACD's schedule with the first divisional games scheduled for weeks 1, 3 & 5 (with no byes), and then the 2nd divisional games scheduled for weeks 8, 11 & 12 (with 2 teams on bye each week). This spreads the divisional games out a bit, but still keeps them balanced in terms of teams on bye. Further, I rotated the divisional opponents with the team played week 1 in the previous season rotating down to the 3rd week in the rotation and the others moving up a week.

I also did the same for non-division games. You should see first non-division opponent from each of the other divisions that you played in 2020 moved to the last 2 weeks of the season, while everyone else moves up a week. Further you should see your team alternating games against the other divisions every other Non-Divisional game week. Non-Divisional games are currently scheduled for weeks 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13 & 14.

Hopefully this worked properly with MFL. Let me know if you notice any discrepancies, if there are any I'll see if it's possible to adjust (in some cases I've noticed that MFL can get mixed up when teams change divisions at some point in their history and the precise schedule I try to implement can't be modified).
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote