View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2004, 07:22 AM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Free Footballguys Stats Book - let me know if you want one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Hawaiian Opihi
Way cool! Good to know that the FRENZY LEAGUE is one of the top 5 leagues (or are you guys just some of the top 5 writers!?!?). I've already purchased a book myself... so feel free to give my copy away to someone else in one of your other leagues! Way to go!!
Here's a link to the thread... http://forums.footballguys.com/forum...&#entry1704682 Jake's is the 2nd post on page 2, and mine is the 5th on the same page.

Jake wrote up the initial post and I kinda added to it with some more details and samples of our writeups and whatnot. Some of your work was represented in the contest (I quoted 5 classic Frenzy writeups).

Only 22 (or so) leagues entered, but regardless it's nice to see that FBG considered us among the best (at least in terms of the contest). The Frenzy is a unique league with some great personalities and passion, so congrats to everyone as it is really the quality and depth of the Frenzy ownership that makes this league among the best!

BTW, Jake, we get 13 copies right? If so, send 2 to me and I'll forward one to Brant in Indiana (co-owner of the Undead).
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote