User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old April 27th, 2016, 08:38 PM   #1
Philadelphia Freedom
Feeding Frenzy

Philadelphia Freedom is on a distinguished road
Question Mfl

Hi Guys- For some reason when I go to the 2016 sites for both leagues I am not seeing my team as an option (used to be a drop down menu where you could select your team). I am typing in Philadelphia Freedom as I though that was the right id but when I put in what I am pretty sure is my password it is saying invalid. Anyone have any idea what I need to do get into the 2016 sites? Thanks!
Philadelphia Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2016, 09:03 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mfl

you have to re-register for 2016 MFL as 1 username. You then link your team from each league to that one login and can login once and access each league with a tab.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2016, 11:27 AM   #3
Philadelphia Freedom
Feeding Frenzy

Philadelphia Freedom is on a distinguished road

That solved the problem. Thanks!
Philadelphia Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road

For any others who may be having issues, here are the specific instructions from MFL.

Quote:
New MFL User Accounts

We have a new login system at MyFantasyLeague.com for the 2016 season. This means that ALL users, both owners and commissioners, will be required to create a new user account for the 2016 season, even if you had a league with us in 2015 or any other season. See below for the steps to create your account and gain access to your leagues. The first 3 steps only need to be done one time, and then you'll be all set with your access to our system in the future. Note that if you've already created an account in March or April, or if you already had an account for MFL10s leagues last year or this year, then you don't have to create another account...
Step 1: Click here to Create an MFL User Account. You will need to enter your email address and select a username. Be sure to choose a username that you want to use forever, since it can't be changed after your account is created. You can change your email address in the future if needed. Note that after your account is created, then you can login with your username OR your email address in the future, so you'll only need to remember one or the other.
Step 2: Find your Leagues. After your account is created, then you need to tell the system which leagues are yours, and which franchises belong to your account. If you have bookmarks in your browser, then click on those to go to your league. You can also Click here to Search for your Leagues by entering your email address or your league name on the search page. Be sure to enter the correct year on the search page as well.
Step 3: Link your Franchise(s) to your Account. When you go to your league, you'll see your username in the upper right corner of the league home page. You should then see "Guest" next to your username, and links below that to "Logout" or "Link Franchise". Click on the "Link Franchise" option, and then you'll see a pull down menu very similar to the "old" login system from last year. Select your Franchise from that pull down list (or choose "Commissioner" from that list). Now you have two ways to complete the Linking process:
  • If you still remember your franchise (or commissioner) password from your league last year, you can enter that and get linked immediately.
  • If you don't remember your password information from last year, then you can enter your email address to have the system send you an email message with instructions and a link that you can click to complete the process.
  • Note: if your email address has changed since you last visited your league with the old system, then you can contact your commissioner to have him or her update your email address or franchise password as needed.
Step 4: Enjoy the new unified login and the new MFL Dashboard. After you've linked all of your existing leagues, you'll be able to login to all of your leagues at once, including your historical leagues, post-season leagues, and any MFL10s leagues you may have joined. If you switch locations or computers or devices, you'll just login one time from that new location or device, instead of the old method where you had to login to each and every league from every location or device.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2016, 01:23 PM   #5
Burt the Butcher
Supreme FF Dominator

Burt the Butcher is on a distinguished road

I get emails from MFL for these types of upgrade/new features. Not sure what setting I use, but might be worthwhile for everyone to sign up for updates
And no ones got the time

OUT---
Burt the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote