User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 9th, 2004, 09:50 AM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default 2004 NF-FFL Draft

inline imageOver an 11 day period, 280 players were poked, prodded, and fought over by the 14 NF-FFL franchises.

The winners and losers of the 2004 draft won't take shape until well into the 2004 season, but on paper a few teams look to have done quite well with outsiders offering view points that the Toxic Waste, Marauders, and Predators appear to have had the deepest drafts.

All 20 Rounds of the 2004 NF-FFL Draft can be found here: http://predsff.com/forums/showthread...1019#post21019

Time will tell the tale as to who will emerge as the team to beat in 2004, as will injuries.

The NF-FFL is entering it's 10th season and it looks stronger than ever with quality ownership throughout the league.

Good luck to all... you're going to need it to knock off the back-to-back defending Champion Predators!
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2004, 04:20 PM   #2
Southtowns
NF-FFL

Southtowns is on a distinguished road
Grin hey

:smoke draft on dudes ! whats takin so long?:Alcoholic
Southtowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2004, 04:29 PM   #3
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southtowns
:smoke draft on dudes ! whats takin so long?:Alcoholic
I left a message on Jamie's cell phone this morning... I'm guessing he's working and/or doesn't have access to his cell phone right now.

Jamie's pretty reliable. I'd suspect he'll pick towards the end of the work day around 4 or 5. Then we should be able to roll through a few selections as I've already given the newbie at 1.4 a headsup, and the Koltranes at 1.5 shouldn't be too long. I've got 1.6 then we're onto NC at 1.7 and Jersey at 1.8 (Kyle's ready), the Peanuts are then up at 1.9, Vince is now a West Coast guy (although his partner is on the east coast), so I'd think around 9 or 10pm for their pick, which puts us at Chip with 1.10 and I know he's ready.

Maybe we'll get lucky and knock-off the round this evening... maybe
Old August 10th, 2004, 12:11 AM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: 2004 NF-FFL Draft Rounds 1 & 2

Some good progress Monday evening... I believe Vince will be checking in Tuesday morning, so those after the Peanuts should start putting their short lists together and be ready to go tommorrow around 10 or 11am.
Old August 10th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #5
Preds
*****istrator

Manning was such a value last year at 4.1... this year he goes about where he should.

Henry's stock is falling like a rock too... mid 2nd is good value... IF he can hold off McGahee
Old August 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM   #6
Southtowns
NF-FFL

Southtowns is on a distinguished road
2nd rd. pick for new franchise

after a quality pick in the 1st. rd. there appears to be some indecision where to go in the 2nd :confused: ,GM's are often made :toast: or broken by their 2nd and 3rd rd. picks what will the new GM do stay tooned!
Southtowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2004, 11:38 PM   #7
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: 2nd rd. pick for new franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southtowns
after a quality pick in the 1st. rd. there appears to be some indecision where to go in the 2nd :confused: ,GM's are often made :toast: or broken by their 2nd and 3rd rd. picks what will the new GM do stay tooned!
hehe... put some HEAT on the newbies lol :box
Old August 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #8
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: 2004 NF-FFL Draft (rounds 4-6)

If I can get NC's pick in the near future, we might, just might, make some good progress tonight and turn the corner and 6 and perhaps back to 7 (I said perhaps ;))
Old August 13th, 2004, 11:37 PM   #9
Preds
*****istrator

After getting 27 picks finished on Thursday, we tanked today with only 13 players off the board... let's try to get a couple rounds in on Saturday!
Old August 18th, 2004, 10:41 PM   #10
Valencia
NF-FFL, CDL, & SAC'D

Valencia is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2004 NF-FFL Draft (rounds 16 thru 20)

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to drop a quick line and thank Mike S. for doing an awesome job running this draft. :clap :bow :toast: I cannot imagine the time it must have taken him to keep all of us laggers on the ball.
Now, that is probably the last nice thing I will say about Mike for the duration of the season. :jerkoff ukeface My goal is to lay the smack down in week #1 and put this egomaniacal, pain in the , 4 time winning MnF'r in his place. I feel much better now... Thank you :thankyou

Late,
Brett
Valencia Absolut
Valencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2004, 11:53 PM   #11
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: 2004 NF-FFL Draft (rounds 16 thru 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valencia
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to drop a quick line and thank Mike S. for doing an awesome job running this draft. :clap :bow :toast: I cannot imagine the time it must have taken him to keep all of us laggers on the ball.
Now, that is probably the last nice thing I will say about Mike for the duration of the season. :jerkoff ukeface My goal is to lay the smack down in week #1 and put this egomaniacal, pain in the , 4 time winning MnF'r in his place. I feel much better now... Thank you :thankyou

Late,
Brett
Valencia Absolut
Have you seen our 2004 roster? We WILL be back-to-back-to-back Champs in 2004 baby! :champ

Bring on the season!

And thanks for the props Brett! My wife and kids will be very pleased the draft is nearly over!