Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > General > Football News & Notes
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old August 7th, 2006, 06:08 PM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Multi-league MFL Rebate for Frenzy, SACD, and NF-FFL!

I've been meaning to post this and haven't had the chance.

I want to let members of Frenzy, SACD, and the NF-FFL know the following. As some of you will recall, last winter I inquired about a multileague discount from Mike Hall of MyFantasyLeague.com, seeing as we were converting over from the manual based FFLM.

Well, a few months ago, I paid for 3 leagues at a very good price of $55 per league, and Mike had told me that if I had 1 or 2 more leagues to let him know and he'd offer the same deal. Well, last week I emailed him about setting up a new league for Matt and Mike Page for their Philly league and inquired about the discount. To my surprise, Mike Hall emailed me back that the 4th league was on him, and he comped it as paid. He's always been a class guy to work with (I've used FFLM for about 7 years), but this exceeded anything I would have expected of him.

Anyhow, to be fair to the prior 3 leagues, I took the money paid for Frenzy, SACD, and NF-FFL ($165), and divided by 4 to include the free league for Matt/Mike Page, making it $41.25 per league!

That means that Frenzy and SACD have $13.75 credits for 2007. For the NF-FFL, the $13.75 will just be thrown into the prize kitty for this year.

Again, props to Mike Hall and MyFantasyLeague.com. He runs a great show there, and I can't say enough good things about him.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:27 AM   #2
Skippy the One Eyed Beagle

Default Re: Multi-league MFL Rebate for Frenzy, SACD, and NF-FFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds
I've been meaning to post this and haven't had the chance.

I want to let members of Frenzy, SACD, and the NF-FFL know the following. As some of you will recall, last winter I inquired about a multileague discount from Mike Hall of MyFantasyLeague.com, seeing as we were converting over from the manual based FFLM.

Well, a few months ago, I paid for 3 leagues at a very good price of $55 per league, and Mike had told me that if I had 1 or 2 more leagues to let him know and he'd offer the same deal. Well, last week I emailed him about setting up a new league for Matt and Mike Page for their Philly league and inquired about the discount. To my surprise, Mike Hall emailed me back that the 4th league was on him, and he comped it as paid. He's always been a class guy to work with (I've used FFLM for about 7 years), but this exceeded anything I would have expected of him.

Anyhow, to be fair to the prior 3 leagues, I took the money paid for Frenzy, SACD, and NF-FFL ($165), and divided by 4 to include the free league for Matt/Mike Page, making it $41.25 per league!

That means that Frenzy and SACD have $13.75 credits for 2007. For the NF-FFL, the $13.75 will just be thrown into the prize kitty for this year.

Again, props to Mike Hall and MyFantasyLeague.com. He runs a great show there, and I can't say enough good things about him.
can we get a trophy for 13.75?
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:49 AM   #3
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Nittany Dodgers is on a distinguished road

Yeah, we need to work on a SAC'D trophy (but not for another year or two, when I'm in the running for it).
Nittany Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittany Dodgers
Yeah, we need to work on a SAC'D trophy (but not for another year or two, when I'm in the running for it).
We could use it towards a trophy like this http://www.fantasytrophy.com/1006_silverfantasycup.asp

I like it.

We'd all have to come up with what, $8-10 each?
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #5
Flaxwless
Feeding Frenzy

Flaxwless is on a distinguished road

sounds good to me. I like my chances this year.

Bay Area Bloodsuckers

2008 SAC'D Champions
- 2nd Worst to First in Year!
2011 SAC'D Champions
- #5 seed, # 2 power rankings, #1 in the end!
Flaxwless is offline   Reply With Quote