User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old September 18th, 2003, 10:22 AM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default BILLS/Dolphins Joke

It's Bills/Dolphins week, (and many on this board including myself are big Bills fans), so I came across a great Bills/Dolphins joke and thought I'd pass it along. Here goes:

On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Pope-Mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore.

A helpless man, wearing a Miami Dolphin’s jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Buffalo Bills’ jerseys.

One quickly fired a harpoon into the sharks’ side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Miami Dolphin fan from the water. Then using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it, too, into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach… “I give you my blessing for your brave actions,” he told them. ”I had heard that there were some bitter hatreds between Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true”…

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies ”Who was that?”

”It was the Pope.” one replied. ”He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God’s wisdom.”

”Well,” the harpooner said, he may have access to God’s wisdom, but he doesn’t know crap about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up O.K., or do we need to get another one?!”

:p
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote