Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rules & Bylaws
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old June 18th, 2021, 09:13 AM   #1
A Zombie Pirate I Be
Feeding Frenzy

A Zombie Pirate I Be is on a distinguished road
Rules 2010 - Expired Bidding Rules Clarification

OK... After reading through the 2010 thread here is what I came up with regarding the rules updates. I Hit all 4 FA periods (RFA, Off-Season UFA, In-Season UFA, and Playoff FA. I think I got this correct and touched on everything.
Let me know if I got anything wrong or if I missed something.
I will add this to the rules and post following signoff by the Commish...

Section 7B
Off Season RFA Bidding

No changes to the bidding process - Only change was the RFA end date, due to earlier vote this year and clarified.
--- see RFA Bidding Period poll RFA Bidding Period - Pred's Fantasy Football Forums (predsff.com)

Rule:
The RFA Bidding Auctions will begin on May 1st at 12:00am each season and end on May 25th at 11:59pm.
NOTE: If bidding on an RFA player is opened before the closing date/time, bidding will continue on that player until the player has been won and the original owner has declared his intention to Match or Decline the final offer. Normal RFA bidding period rules will apply during this post RFA period.

Section 7C
Off-Season UFA

Updated to new rule
Rule:
End of Off-Season Unrestricted Free Agency Period
Off Season Free Agency will end the Sunday prior to the first regular season game at 11:59pm. At that time, all active bids (bids not yet final) will switch to the In-Season Free Agency rules, using the following rules:
• If the last valid bid was more than 24 hours before the 11:59 deadline, that bid will be completed and the last valid bid will win.
• If the last valid bid was less than 24 hours before the 11:59 deadline, then that bid will remain open, but will be on a 24 hour clock starting at the time stamp of the last valid bid. Any additional bids will be on a 24 hour clock. All other In-Season Free Agency rules will apply.

Section 8B
In-Season UFA

Added rule for clarification
Rule:
In-Season Free Agency will end the Monday after Week14 Games at 11:59pm. At that time, all active bids (bids not yet final) will continue, using the In-Season Free Agency rules. Any bid started prior to the end of In-Season Free Agency deadline is open to all owners, regardless of playoff eligibility. NOTE: Any bid open after the end of In-Season Free Agency deadline will follow the Playoff Free Agency rules.

Section 11G
Post Season FA

No changes
Rule:
 Bidding will end the following Saturday at 11:59 PM. The final bid immediately previous to the deadline will be the winning bid.
NOTE: For players involved in games prior to Sunday, the clock will expire the evening prior to their game(s) at 11:59pm.
 If their game is scheduled on Saturday, the clock will expire at 11:59 on Friday.
 If their game is scheduled on Friday, the clock will expire at 11:59 on Thursday.
 If their game is scheduled on Thursday, the clock will expire at 11:59 on Wednesday.
A Zombie Pirate I Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2021, 11:47 AM   #2
Royal Hawaiian Opihi
Feeding Frenzy

Royal Hawaiian Opihi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2010 - Expired Bidding Rules Clarification

Works for me. Thanks!
Royal Hawaiian Opihi is offline   Reply With Quote