Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy League Chat
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old December 23rd, 2021, 01:59 PM   #1
A Zombie Pirate I Be
Feeding Frenzy

A Zombie Pirate I Be is on a distinguished road
Covid The Covid Game (Pirates vs Swords)

Looks like Covid is hitting the Pirates/Swords matchup.
The only good thing is that we are getting some notice of outs early so far - so we can try to cover our rosters.

LAC is having issues with the scare that the Pirates won't have a Charger QB to play. Still hoping it doesn't spread to Herbert. Fromm was added but is no replacement for Herbert. Also hoping to get Kelce back before Sunday, but Dalton did great against Washington a couple weeks ago (0.9 pts). Also lost Beasley for the week, only a backup, but another one bites the dust.

Swords are also looking at the bad side of the Covid spread. Looks like they might not have Ekeler - but looking at Jackson as a possible fill in - hope you get him . Latest to fall for the Swords is Dalvin Cook - luckily early enough notice for the Swords to move a Thursday night RB in his lineup, if they decide to go "all in" on the SF offense tonight.

This week looks like it will be a struggle for both of us, but the struggle only adds to the pleasure of the victory.

Good luck to Partick and the Liquid Swords in this very interesting week.
A Zombie Pirate I Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2021, 12:20 PM   #2
Liquid Swords
Frenzy and SAC'D

Liquid Swords is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Covid Game (Pirates vs Swords)

Yes, I almost went all in on the Niners, but later decided not to go that route after looking at Titans tough run defense. Totally would have been banking on TD and with the way Deebo was being used I thought rushing TD may go his way. Without that TD Wilson would have been around 10pts...pretty much my estimation. I think I can get more out of other options.

Should be an interesting matchup this week. Let's just hope no one else gets knocked out and others are able to return...looking at you Ekeler and Kelce who I need in my family league.

Good luck David and the Zombie Pirates. Here's to a fun nail-biting week. Have a merry Christmas!
Liquid Swords is offline   Reply With Quote