Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy League Chat
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old September 16th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #1
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Nittany Dodgers is on a distinguished road
Default Sam is back!

That's right folks, everyone's favorite (unless you've had a bad week) is back. Sam Istician will now grace you with his recent observations. Due to missing week 1, you are all lucky enough to get a double dose of mostly meaningless and obscure statistics.

Week 1 Notes

Indiana Undead-Scored their 10th lowest team total ever with 98.8 points, despite Priest Holmes 7th highest running back total in team history with 38.3 points.

Parkwood Predators won opening week for the third time in the three Feeding Frenzy seasons. They also scored their 8th highest total in team history with 141.3 points. Jeff Garcia’s 33.45 points was the 4th highest QB total in team history. Hines Ward score the 5th highest wide receiver total in team history with 25.6. Jasom Elam’s 15 points was the second highest kicker score in team history. The Predators remain perfect against the Philadelphia Freedom, moving to 5-0 lifetime against the division rival.

The Philadelphia Freedom lost opening week for the third time in three seasons.

The Royal Hawaiin Opihi’s 140.35 points was the 5th highest in team history. Travis Henry’s 31.8 points was the 5th highest RB score in team history, and Charlie Garner’s 25.15 was the 10th highest. Tampa Bay’s 17 points was the 5th highest defensive score in team history.

The Rabid Domestic Peacekeeper franchise lost opening week for the first time in franchise history. Their 78 points was the 4th lowest total in franchise history. Alge Crumpler’s 17.9 points was the highest tight end score in franchise history, surpassing Tony Gonzale’s 17.3 points in week 3 of 2001.

The Rabid Llamas won opening week for the first time. Their 140.5 points was the 4th highest in franchise history. Daunte Culpepper’s 30 points tied the 5th highest QB score in team history. Ahman Green’s 29.75 points was the 5th highest RB score in team history. Freddie Jones’ 15.5 points was the highest ever for a Llama tight end. Josh Brown’s 9.7 points tied the 7th highest kicker score in team history. The Giants 22 points on defense was the second highest defensive total in team history.

The Jersey Toxic Waste won opening week for the first time ever. The Jersey Toxic Waste have won 8 straight games dating back to last season. Todd Heap’s 10.5 points tied the 4th highest ever for a tight end in team history.

The Wonder Mutts lost opening week for the first time ever. The Mutts have lost 6 straight games dating back to last season. Their 76.6 points was the 6th lowest score in team history. Denver’s 22 points on defense was the Mutt’s highest score ever.

The Bay Area Bloodsucking Insects 132.75 points was the 7th highest score in team history. Steve’ McNair’s 26.25 was the 9th highest score in team history for a QB. Clinton Portis’ 36.4 points was the second highest ever for a Insects running back. Plaxico Burress passed Darrel Jackson and Tim Brown to become the leading receiver in franchise history. Plax has 194 points in 14 games for the Insects.

Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers-Randy Moss’ 25.5 points was the 4th highest WR total in team history.

Nittany Dodgers-Sebastian Janikowski’s 11.4 points was the 6th highest kicker score in team history. Janikowski also passes Martin Gramatica for third place all time among Frenzy kickers.

The Urza’s Ragers score of 128.95 was their 4th highest total in team history. Chris Chambers 28.75 points was the second highest wr score in team history, and highest since Rod Smith’s 35.2 points in week 2 of 2001. Carolina’s 14 points was the 8th highest defensive total in team history.

Week 2

The Indiana Undead’s 150.5 points was the 4th highest in team history. Kerry Collins 28.15 points was the 5th highest QB total in team history. Priest Holmes scored 38.3 points for the second straight week, equalling the 7th highest RB score in team history. Paul Edinger’s 9.5 points was the 8th highest kicker score in team history. The Indianapolis defensive score of 20 points tied the 3rd highest defensive total in team history.

The Parkwood Predators remain perfect against the Rabid Llama franchise, defeating them for the 3rd time in 3 meetings. Jeff Gacria passed Rich Gannon as the all time leading quarterback in the Frenzy History. Garcia has 669.35 points in 28 games for a 23.91 average. The Parkwood Predators have started the season 2-0 for the second time in three years. Dallas Clark’s 8.3 points was the 8th highest tight end score in team history.

Philadelphia Freedom-Mike Vanderjagt’s 17.9 points were the 5th highest kicker score in Frenzy history, and second highest in team history. The Freedom are 0-2 for the first time in team history. Their score of 107.25 was the 8th highest in team history. The Dallas D score of 14 was the 6th highest in team history. Jeremy Shockey passed Chad Lewis to become the Freedom’s all time leading tight end. He has 96.1 points in 12 games, for a 8.01 average for the Freedom.

The Royal Hawaiin Opihi defeated the Nittany Dodger franchise for the first time in three meetings. They are also 2-0 for the second time in franchise history. Travis Henry’s 26.55 points was the 9th highest RB score in team history.

The Rabid Domestic Peacekeeper Franchise is 0-2 for the first time. Their score of 112.45 was the 8th highest in team history. Darrell Jackson’s 26.8 points was the 3rd highest receiver total in team history. Alsge Crumpler’s 13.4 points was the 5th highest tight end score in team history. Stephen Davis passed Deuce McAllister to become the all time leading running back for the Peacekeepers. He has 215.8 points in 13 games, for a 16.6 average during 02-03 for the Peacekeepers.

The Rabid Llamas score of 93.05 was the 9th lowest in franchise history. Ahman Green’s 27.75 points was this 9th best RB total in franchise history.

Jersey Toxic Waste- John Carney passed Ryan Longwell to become the all time leading kicker in the Frenzy. Carney has 219.6 points in 25 games for a 8.78 average. The Waste have started 2-0 for this first time in franchise history. They have won 9 straight games dating back to last season. Their 112.6 points was the 9th highest ever in team history. Drew Bledsoe’s 27.1 points was the 7th highest QB total in team history.

The Wonder Mutts have started 0-2 for the first time ever, and have lost 7 straight games dating back to last season. Jason Hanson’s 8.2 points was the 10th best kicker score and Baltimore’s 20 points was the 2nd best defensive score in team history.

The Bay Area Bloodsucking Insects have started 1-1 for the third straight year. Lavaranues Coles’ 29.5 points was the third best WR game in team history. Oakland’s 13 points tied the 5th best D-total in team history.

Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers-Remained perfect against the Philly Freedom, beating them for the third time in 3 meetings. Their 138.9 points was the 6th highest in team history. Matt Hasselbeck’s 24.95 points was the 9th best QB game in team history. Rickey Williams’ 32.7 points was the 10th best ever for a Chaser’s RB. Randy McMichael had the 8th best game for a tight end in team history with 8.9 points.

The Nittany Dodgers are 0-2 for the first time in team history. Their 73.85 points was the 3rd lowest total in team history. Edgerrin James 27.4 points was the 5th best game for a Dodger running back ever. Sebastian Janikowski’s 12.9 points was the 3rh highest ever for a kicker in team history.

Urza’s Ragers beat the Wonder Mutts for the first time in three meetings. Jamal Lewis’ 49 points was the 5th highest RB score in Frenzy history, and highest in team history. Jamal also passed Fred Taylor to become the all time leading running back for the Ragers. The Ragers are 2-0 for the first time. Their 133.45 points was the second highest ever in team history. Eric Moulds 22.8 points was the 6th highest receiver score in team history.
Nittany Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road

Excellant stuff... how the hell do you keep it all straight? An Excel spreadsheet?
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2003, 04:40 PM   #3
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally posted by Preds
Excellant stuff... how the hell do you keep it all straight? An Excel spreadsheet?
Would you believe I have a photographic memory?
Old September 16th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #4
Flaxwless
Feeding Frenzy

Flaxwless is on a distinguished road

Great work as always!

I should've broken that 1-1 streak if only Mr. Koren Robison decided to actually use his Million Dolllar watch.

AAARRRGGHHHH!

Bay Area Bloodsuckers

2008 SAC'D Champions
- 2nd Worst to First in Year!
2011 SAC'D Champions
- #5 seed, # 2 power rankings, #1 in the end!
Flaxwless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #5
Philadelphia Freedom
Feeding Frenzy

Philadelphia Freedom is on a distinguished road

Excellent work, now if only I gave you better things to report. By the way can you research which team has the most losses in this league. I am guessing that dubious honor can be bestowed on the Freedom. Thank God this isn't a money league!!
Philadelphia Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2003, 12:13 PM   #6
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally posted by Philadelphia Freedom
Excellent work, now if only I gave you better things to report. By the way can you research which team has the most losses in this league. I am guessing that dubious honor can be bestowed on the Freedom. Thank God this isn't a money league!!
You ask, and you shall receive. Here are your up to the minute standings

Team W-L PPG
Predators 25-5 121.89
Squirel Chasers 19-11 121.9
Nittany Dodgers 17-13 112.47
Undead 16-14 112.62
Insects 16-14 112.13
Opihi 15-15 110.61
Wonder Mutts 14-16 102.2
Toxic Waste 13-17 102.57
Rabid Llamas 12-18 110.96
Urza's Ragers 12-18 101.21
Peacekeepers 12-18 100.63
Freedom 9-21 99.49
Old September 17th, 2003, 12:50 PM   #7
Philadelphia Freedom
Feeding Frenzy

Default What's that Simpson's quote?

I'm the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

The sad thing is that on paper I thought this might be the season I made some improvement. Stinkin' McNabb, not only is he killing me here but I have actually watched all 8 quarters of inepitude.

I guess I better start scouting the NCAA ranks for my next high draft pick!
Old September 18th, 2003, 12:29 PM   #8
Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers
Feeding Frenzy

Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers is on a distinguished road

Great stuff! Funny to see I actually avg a fraction more than Mike but I'm SIX wins behind. GDB tough scheduling. When's it gonna start to favor me?!?!
Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2003, 12:35 PM   #9
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers
Great stuff! Funny to see I actually avg a fraction more than Mike but I'm SIX wins behind. GDB tough scheduling. When's it gonna start to favor me?!?!
Well, I have had the Freedom to beat up on, there's 5 wins right there :p

Sorry Matt! :toast:
Old September 18th, 2003, 12:38 PM   #10
Philadelphia Freedom
Feeding Frenzy

Oh, well everybody can't win right? Of course the occasional burst of points would be nice.
Old September 18th, 2003, 12:40 PM   #11
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Philadelphia Freedom
Oh, well everybody can't win right? Of course the occasional burst of points would be nice.
If eve a guy deserved some wins I'd point right at Matt. All class win or lose. :thumbsup
Old September 18th, 2003, 12:44 PM   #12
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally posted by Preds
Well, I have had the Freedom to beat up on, there's 5 wins right there :p

Sorry Matt! :toast:
Any chance for realignment? :p

If not I'll just have to continue to beat up on the Ragers, Insects, and Dodgers!
Old September 18th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #13
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally posted by Brain Dead Squirrel Chasers

Any chance for realignment? :p

If not I'll just have to continue to beat up on the Ragers, Insects, and Dodgers!
You'll have to start beating up on my franchise before you continue to beat it up. The Dodgers/Garbage Dogs are 3-1 vs. the Fuzzy Tailed Rat Chasers. :p
Old September 18th, 2003, 04:55 PM   #14
Urza's Ragers
Feeding Frenzy

Urza's Ragers is on a distinguished road

All squirrel chasers talk out of their arse!!! I can't wait to whoop on him!
Urza's Ragers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2003, 05:37 PM   #15
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally posted by Nittany Dodgers

You'll have to start beating up on my franchise before you continue to beat it up. The Dodgers/Garbage Dogs are 3-1 vs. the Fuzzy Tailed Rat Chasers. :p
That's MISTER Fuzzy Tailed Rat Chaser to you!

If Boston were to ever take his roid rage to the field it would be over! I'd own this division!