Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > SAC'D - Shark Attack Contract Dynasty (a Frenzy league) > SAC'D Newswire
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 4th, 2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Nittany Dodgers is on a distinguished road
Default Week 4 Notes

The Parkwood Predators have tied their best start at 3-1, done also in 2005. The Predators have won 7 straight games dating back to last season, a new team record. Tony Romo's 40.85 points was the 2nd highest QB score in team history, and 5th highest in SAC'D history. Tony Gonzalez' 15.6 points was the 3rd highest TE score in team history, and highest since Randy McMichael set the team record of 17.7 in week 2 of the 2005 season. Champ Bailey's 18 points tied the 8th highest DB score in team history. Jermaine Phillips passed Antoine Winfield to become the Predators all time leading defensive back with 172 points in 14 games for a 12.3 average from 2006-07.

The Crestone Needles are off to their worst start at 0-4. Their current four game losing streak is a new personal worst. Their 128.95 points was the lowest score in franchise history. Ronnie Brown's 33.45 points was the 4th highest RB score in team history. Stephen Gostkowski's 10.7 points was the highest K score in team history, surpassing his own record of 9.9 points scored in week 9 last season.

The Glenside Gunslingers are 3-1 for the second consecutive year. The Gunslingers have won two games in a row, tying their personal best done three previous times. Peyton Manning's 31.7 points was the 3rd highest QB score in team history. Randy Moss' 26.7 points was the 5th highest WR score in team history.

The Wallace Clan of Elderslie are off to their best start yet at 2-2. Their 177.8 points was the 6th highest score in team history. Bernard Berrian's 17.9 points was the 4th highest WR score in team history. Antonio Gates' 12.9 points was the 8th highest TE score in team history. Nate Kaeding's 12.9 points was the 3rd highest K score in team history. Dwight Freeney's 14 points was the 3rd highest DL score in team history. Madieu Williams' 17 points was the 8th highest DB score in team history.

The Bloomington Eco Warriors' 197.9 points was the 5th highest score in team history. Steve McNair's 24.85 points was the 9th highest QB score in team history. Adewale Ogunleye's 19 points tied the 4th highest DL score in team history. Julian Peterson's 24 points was the 6th highest LB score in team history. Marlin Jackson's 19 points tied the 7th highest DB score in team history. Shayne Graham passed Jeff Wilkins to move into 2nd place all time among kickers in Frenzy history with 249.5 points in 27 games for a 9.2 career average. Thomas Jones passed Reggie Bush to become the Warriors' all time leading rusher with 219.6 points in 12 games for a 18.3 average from 2006-07. Adewale Ogunleye passed Justin Smith to become the Warriors' 2nd all time leading defensive lineman with 134 points in 13 games for a 10.3 average from 2005-07.

The Fat Nancies are off to their worst start at 2-2. The Nancies have lost two games in a row for the first time in team history. Their 69.25 points was the lowest score in team history, and the lowest score in SAC'D history (by a large margin).

The Disciples of the 36 Chambers are off to their best start ever at 4-0. They extended their current best winning streak to four games. Their 196.6 points was the 7th highest score in team history. Brett Favre's 30.75 points was the 8th highest QB score in team history. Favre passed Donovan McNabb to move into 3rd place all time among quarterbacks in SAC'D history with 607.35 points in 28 games for a 21.7 career average. Jospeh Addai's 26.85 points was the 9th highest RB score in team history. Ernie Sims' 25.25 points was the 5th highest LB score in team history. Antoine Winfield's 22 points was the 5th highest DB score in team history.

The Bay Area Bloodsuckers have tied their worst start at 3-1 done also in 2005. Gibril Wilson's 21 points tied the 7th highest DB score in team history. The Bloodsuckers margin of victory over the Nancies of 109 points was the third highest margin of victory in SAC'D history. The Bloodsuckers won their 20th career SAC'D game, joining the Valencia Vibe as the only teams to achieve that feat.

The Falcon Floyds are off to their best start at 2-2. Tom Brady's 26.95 points was the 10th highest QB score in team history. Kellen Winslow's 11.6 points was the 9th highest TE score in team history. Patrick Willis' 22 points tied the 4th highest LB score in team history.

The Nittany Dodgers are off to their best start ever at 2-2. Dwayne "Wasted Pick" Bowe's 26.4 points was the 2nd highest WR score in team history, behind only Amani Toomer's 31.7 points in week 2 last season. Lavaranues Coles' 18.5 points was the 10th highest WR score in team history. Robbie Gould's 12 points was the 5th highest K score in team history. Brian Urlacher passed London Fletcher-Baker to move into 2nd place all time among linebackers in SAC'D history with 499.9 points in 30 games for a 16.7 average.

The Valencia Vibe are off to their worst start at 1-3. Their 149.3 points was the lowest score in team history, surpassing their previous worst of 150.55 in week 9 of the 2005 season. Jason Witten's 16.1 points was the 6th highest TE score in team history. Jason Hanson's 8.9 points was the 8th highest K score in team history.

Nittany Dodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Week 4 Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittany Dodgers
The Parkwood Predators have tied their best start at 3-1, done also in 2005. The Predators have won 7 straight games dating back to last season, a new team record. Tony Romo's 40.85 points was the 2nd highest QB score in team history, and 5th highest in SAC'D history. Tony Gonzalez' 15.6 points was the 3rd highest TE score in team history, and highest since Randy McMichael set the team record of 17.7 in week 2 of the 2005 season. Champ Bailey's 18 points tied the 8th highest DB score in team history. Jermaine Phillips passed Antoine Winfield to become the Predators all time leading defensive back with 172 points in 14 games for a 12.3 average from 2006-07.
Something doesn't add up here. Did my streak end at 7 games with my loss this week? Or was it a 6 game streak that ended this week? :confused:
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #3
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds
Something doesn't add up here. Did my streak end at 7 games with my loss this week? Or was it a 6 game streak that ended this week? :confused:
Disregard that. I mistakenly put in the sheet that you won this week, and thus your winning streak continued. I corrected that and your six game winning streak that ended this week is your personal record.
Old October 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Disregard that. I mistakenly put in the sheet that you won this week, and thus your winning streak continued. I corrected that and your six game winning streak that ended this week is your personal record.
That's what I figured. Thanks for the update.
Old October 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #5
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
The Nittany Dodgers are off to their best start ever at 2-2. Dwayne "Wasted Pick" Bowe's 26.4 points was the 2nd highest WR score in team history, behind only Amani Toomer's 31.7 points in week 2 last season. Lavaranues Coles' 18.5 points was the 10th highest WR score in team history. Robbie Gould's 12 points was the 5th highest K score in team history. Brian Urlacher passed London Fletcher-Baker to move into 2nd place all time among linebackers in SAC'D history with 499.9 points in 30 games for a 16.7 average.
I just caught this little dart... I take it that was directed at me?

Old October 4th, 2007, 05:52 PM   #6
Nittany Dodgers
Feeding Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds
I just caught this little dart... I take it that was directed at me?

I plan to get as much milage out of that as I can while he's playing well.
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #7
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
I plan to get as much milage out of that as I can while he's playing well.
, at least I didn't wager I'd eat your dirty socks if I was wrong! ;)