User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old November 7th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Drew Bledsoe's Daily Blog

This is absolutely MUST read daily material.

Go to http://tonyhomo.com to see what I mean. I can't believe Drew's lawyers haven't put a cease and desist on this yet, enjoy it while you can, cause it's just CLASSIC Drew!
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Default Re: Drew Bledsoe's Daily Blog

Monday's Blog:

Quote:
Monday, November 06, 2006

I hate to say I told you so...

You always hate it when your team loses. No question. It's the worst feeling in the world. It's just this indescribable heaviness that you feel, that you not only let the other 52 people in the lockerroom down, but millions of fans world-wide. It's just the absolute worst...

...that being said, I've never been so happy in my entire life! I told you guys we would suck! Yes, my prediction was 52-7 but a loss is a loss. Oh, man it feels so great to have people finally come to grips with how bad Homo is at quarterback. Sure, the bad news is, we lost the game, as I predicted. But the great news is, you are now reading the blog of STARTING quarterback Drew Bledsoe!

Coach hasn't made the official change yet, but it's pretty obvious it's coming. I mean, in this business, you have to show results, and when you're putting up losses against the lowly Redskins, that's just not gonna cut it. And I reminded Homo of that every time he came off the field I mouthed to him "this isn't gonna cut it." Whether or not he was looking at me was up to him.

Let's take a look at Homo's numbers, but remember, nothing is as important as that LOSS he put up: He had 12 incompletions (one during a two point conversion), sacked twice, and one rush for one yard. Let me repeat that: ONE RUSH, for ONE YARD. So I guess when people call him a "Mobile Quarterback" they just mean the city in Alabama where he's from?

Here are my numbers against Washington, in week 2: 19 completions, 237 yards, two touchdowns, and more importantly WE WON THE GAME!

Some great behind the scenes moments included Romo throwing his helmet to the floor in frustration after our second drive in which we amassed four yards of total offense. I said, "Hey, the endzone is that way, and that's a helmet, not a football. And you're supposed to spike it AFTER you score a touchdown! Homo." Nobody got it. But I thought it was pretty funny.

And then, after Homo's errant pass was actually hauled in by TO for a touchdown, Homo had the gall to celebrate. Running towards the sidelines with that big loser grin on his face. He went to high five me but I just ignored him and said "I don't wanna get shitty quarterback cooties." The look on his face woulda been priceless if he didnt just keep running past me and celebrated with the quarterback coach and our offensive line.

As Washington's winning field goal was kicked, and coach ran towards midfield to congratulate Joe Gibbs, I was sorta running after him yelling "I accept! I accept!" assuming he would turn around and offer me my starting job back, or at least the game ball. He didn't do either, which I thought was pretty thoughtful of him considering Homo was not too far away, and he may have heard us.

Today is Monday, and we don't have practice, but I think I'm gonna take the day to study tape of the Arizona Cardinals. Practice on Tuesday is gonna be great. I said it was fun practicing with the second team, but I was mostly lying to myself so I could keep from completely losing it.

It feels so good to be back.

PS - did anybody take my fantasy advice and start Washington's D? I bet you were sitting pretty with that nice Safety in the first quarter! Did you drop Homo yet?
posted by Really Drew Bledsoe | 5:07 AM | 12 comments
Old November 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #3
Preds
*****istrator

Tuesday's Blog:

Quote:
Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Celebrate Good Times, Come On.

Ey everybody. Apologies in advance its now 455 am Dallas time and I am in no condition to be writing this blog... I find, in fact myself, a little bit, "incoroborated" if that's evena word. A little "drunk" as it were.

You see, after Homo's perfermence in sundays game against the skins, I knew the starting job was mine again (though no official word from coach yet...) so my old Jr. High boy's came down to texas to help me CELEBRATE,wallawalla washington style! That means Colt 45's and twinkies and doozle donuts which is just pouring kool-aid powder on glazed krispy kremes. I like the blues.

Ummm my last boy Cody just passed out right now on the guest room couch (i've got three guest rooms) and I decided to fire up the ole computer to dosome late night bloggin' cuz i haven't blogged today cuz the bbq started at 3 and the drinks started at 3:05. can that

Can that really be?? Hey guys, you know I shouldnt be drinking because I'm back to starting qb, so don't tell the dudes on the team. thank you so much. I owe you guys a solid for this, honestly. The feedback i've gotten from this thing is so valuable. I know i cant be a starting qb for much longer (seven... nine more years, tops) and my life as a proffesional author/essayist is is going having to begin sooner or later, and im gonna look back to this time in my life and say "YES. This is where it happened. This is where i was first recognized for being not only a future hall of fame passer, but a future hall of fame writer. and blogger." Kay **** this sentimental bullshit, who wants a crepe? My wife made crepes. brb.

PS - I ****ing hate TOny Homo. Can I just say that? Can i just be 100% honest with you guys? You readers are like, probably my best friends. And im not just blowing smoke up your ass if any of you wanna get Burgers, any time, any day I will come to your house and grill up some Burgers. I'm being so sseirous right now. I am. What...are your guys' thoughts on relish?

Hey. What else? Tomorrow is practice number one this week back as a starter, can we just agree that its weird? Its weird that Coach hasn't gone outright and said it? Is he dancing around the issue or what?! goddamn. I dont know if its an unspoken thing, or that he doesn't wanna affect romo by coming out and saying it? Because when you've been in the league as long as I have, you sorta just know these things. You know you're gonna start, and you know Homo sucks. I guess its just experience... Its weird though,r ight? its not just me?

All right i need to stop writing now bye.

ps - I think I'm going to make a customized "Homo" cowboys jersey and have it outsell actual Romo jerseys. Then i'll get the exact sales figures from corporate and pin them to homo's locker and be like " " i dunno, i'll be sarcastic and funny. Should be good.
posted by Really Drew Bledsoe | 5:00 AM | 9 comments
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #4
Royal Hawaiian Opihi
Feeding Frenzy

Royal Hawaiian Opihi is on a distinguished road

Yah, like Bledsoe really wrote that. Good schtick, though.
Royal Hawaiian Opihi is offline   Reply With Quote