Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rules & Bylaws
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 4th, 2018, 01:51 PM   #1
Bounty Hunter
Feeding Frenzy

Bounty Hunter is on a distinguished road
Default IR Clarification, Doug Baldwin

My understanding is min time on IR is 4 weeks + a 2 week grace period (at my discretion). Since Baldwin was put on IR week 2 he must return week 6 plus the 2 weeks grace period. So I must return him to the A/R week 8. Is this correct?
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IR Clarification, Doug Baldwin

There is no 2 week grace period. Once the 4 weeks is up, if the player isn't listed as Questionable or worse on the injury report you have 1 week to activate them or they are cut from your roster and standard cut penalties apply.

If the player is Questionable or worse after the initial 4 weeks, they can be extended on IR for 2 more weeks ONLY if indicated by the owner that they wish to extend their IR stay. Otherwise the cut rule applies if they are not activated.

After the 4x2 extensions a player must continue to be IR eligible and proactively extended every 2 weeks by the owner.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:08 PM   #3
Bounty Hunter
Feeding Frenzy

Bounty Hunter is on a distinguished road

So if Baldwin stays healthy I must activate him for week 6 game? IR weeks 2,3,4,5 and activate him for the week 6 game? My 1st time activating a player from IR since the new rule.
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:14 PM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
So if Baldwin stays healthy I must activate him for week 6 game? IR weeks 2,3,4,5 and activate him for the week 6 game? My 1st time activating a player from IR since the new rule.
Basically, if after 4 weeks the player isn't IR eligible, you have until Monday at 11:59pm at the end of the 5th week on IR to activate. Once midnight hits the 6th week starts and the player is automatically cut.

Same goes for the 2 week extensions, you have until 11:59pm on Monday of the 3rd week to activate or the player is cut at midnight.
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:50 PM   #5
chasmvp19
Feeding Frenzy

chasmvp19 is on a distinguished road

True what Pred said...I try to notify each owner before said cuts occur...last season I notified Scorp on a couple players...he made appropriate actions prior to bad things happening...seriously hurt players I kind of extend each 2 week period because they are not coming back...if anyone wants me to quit automatically extending their players, just say so...

2017 Frenzy Bowl (Runner-Up)
chasmvp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 06:16 PM   #6
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmvp19 View Post
True what Pred said...I try to notify each owner before said cuts occur...last season I notified Scorp on a couple players...he made appropriate actions prior to bad things happening...seriously hurt players I kind of extend each 2 week period because they are not coming back...if anyone wants me to quit automatically extending their players, just say so...