Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy League Chat
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar

Old October 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default 3 Teams in Violation of the Roster Rules... please review!

Believe it or not.. but I FINALLY got around to updating the Roster App! :clap :thumbsup

During the course of the update, I came across a few Roster Violations, 2 of which resulted in the FA that was picked up being released back to Free Agency (Jake you need to update the rosters to reflect this)

The Violations are:

On 9/26/04, the SQUIRRELS picked up RB Derrick Blaylock, but did not make room on his roster within 24 hours. :bag (Jake, Blaylock needs to be released within FLM). The Squirrels were assessed a 20% cap release penalty (Joe is aware of this).

On 9/30/04, the DERBY CARS picked up the Atlanta Defense, but did not make room on his roster within 24 hours :bag (Jake, the Atlanta Defense needs to be released within FLM). The Derby Cars have been assessed a 20% cap release penalty (Nate is NOT aware of this yet, can you go over it with him Jake?).

On 10/6/04 the RAGERS picked up TE Billy Miller, and while they had room on their roster, they did NOT have any free contract years. :bag Assuming I haven't missed a cut (I need this reviewed by other eyes than mine), Billy Miller will be released to Free Agency and the 20% Roster Penalties will be assessed.

Other than that, you all did well over the last month! I think there were over 80 picksup and cuts since the last update, so please carefully review the rosters for accuracy! I will NOT be offended if I made a mistake or missed something... speak up!

Thanks.

Mike
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2004, 09:49 PM   #2
Royal Hawaiian Opihi
Feeding Frenzy

Royal Hawaiian Opihi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 Teams in Violation of the Roster Rules... please review!

I believe I cut Labrandon Toefield prior to the start of the season, because he wasn't legitimately elligible to be on the IR... please remove him from the roster app, give me the cap hit, and restore the contract years & cap $$ as appropriate. Mahalo!

Also, I gave Droughns only a 1 year contract, not 2 as you've indicated on the app.

AND... Rod Gardner's no longer on my team... but Cedrick Wilson has taken his place (3 years, 280 cbs).

Great work, Mike!

Last edited by Royal Hawaiian Opihi; October 13th, 2004 at 09:52 PM.
Royal Hawaiian Opihi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2004, 10:06 PM   #3
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Hawaiian Opihi
I believe I cut Labrandon Toefield prior to the start of the season, because he wasn't legitimately elligible to be on the IR... please remove him from the roster app, give me the cap hit, and restore the contract years & cap $$ as appropriate. Mahalo!

Also, I gave Droughns only a 1 year contract, not 2 as you've indicated on the app.

AND... Rod Gardner's no longer on my team... but Cedrick Wilson has taken his place (3 years, 280 cbs).

Great work, Mike!
All of the above have been corrected sir... thanks for the quick notification! :thumbsup
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:02 PM   #4
Urza's Ragers
Feeding Frenzy

Urza's Ragers is on a distinguished road

Please take a closer look, I thought I had enough room by cutting Joey Galloway, Ernie Conwell and Anthony Becht. I should have had enough room but of course my calculations can be wrong. A fresh pair of eyes would definitely help, thanks.
Urza's Ragers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:15 PM   #5
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urza's Ragers
Please take a closer look, I thought I had enough room by cutting Joey Galloway, Ernie Conwell and Anthony Becht. I should have had enough room but of course my calculations can be wrong. A fresh pair of eyes would definitely help, thanks.
I have all those moves accounted for but you're still short a contract year... maybe Jake or Brian will catch something I missed... but I did look pretty hard to see if I missed something.

Last edited by Preds; October 13th, 2004 at 11:32 PM.
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #6
The Knights of Ni
Feeding Frenzy

The Knights of Ni is on a distinguished road

I also took a look at my situation and would have to agree w/ the violation. I'll take one more look but I don't think I'll find a cut for the Falcons Def. My apologies. In the eagerness to win a game, I thought maybe one extra would help.
The Knights of Ni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:29 PM   #7
Urza's Ragers
Feeding Frenzy

Urza's Ragers is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'll take the penalty if that is the case. Dang, thought I was keeping good track.
Urza's Ragers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:31 PM   #8
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urza's Ragers
Ok, I'll take the penalty if that is the case. Dang, thought I was keeping good track.
Well lets have Jake and/or Brian take a look first.. despite my current 5-0 record I'm far from perfect! ;)
Old October 14th, 2004, 12:07 AM   #9
The Knights of Ni
Feeding Frenzy

After further review, I think the Amos cut was for the Atlanta Def. I cut him the same day I aquired Atlanta Def.

I also would like to add that is quite alot of work. Great work indeed Mike.

Last edited by The Knights of Ni; October 14th, 2004 at 12:09 AM.
Old October 14th, 2004, 06:30 AM   #10
Preds
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soap Box Derby Car
After further review, I think the Amos cut was for the Atlanta Def. I cut him the same day I aquired Atlanta Def.

I also would like to add that is quite alot of work. Great work indeed Mike.
You sir, are correct! Nicely done... apparantly those pesky Opihi ;) bumped the thread of your Amos cut, making them appear to be cut at a later date at 1st glance. Sorry I missed that (which is why I ask you all to review the App)!

Anyhow, I've updated the App to reflect this correction.

FYI to the league:
THE ATLANTA FALCONS DEFENSE IS NOT A FREE AGENT!

Nice job finding it Nate, as you can see... following all the moves can be quite tricky!

Thanks.
Old October 14th, 2004, 08:44 PM   #11
The Knights of Ni
Feeding Frenzy

ya i kept seeing the amos cut but noticed the oct 4 date stamp and after about 10 times of looking through all the FA pickups and cuts I clicked the the amos cut and saw my original post date. It was hard enough to find my own, I can't imagine trying to look for everyone.