Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > SAC'D - Shark Attack Contract Dynasty (a Frenzy league) > SAC'D Newswire
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old May 10th, 2020, 11:13 PM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
News New Icons

I got bored the last few days and updated all NFL team icons with higher quality and larger images, along with dozens of others which can be used both as a Post Icon by clicking on the appropriate Icon in the Post Icons list, or within the body of a message.

For example, you can tag team icons on your posts with #teamname. ie # Bills with no space, will yield or # Buccaneers (with no space) will yield , etc.

The same applies for (# UFA with no space), (# RFA with no space), (# NFL with no space), (# Draft with no space) (# AFC with no space) or (# NFC with no space).

All other new icons can be used within posts as well with a #, such as (# Covid with no space), (# Thumbsup with no space), (# Thumbsdown with no space), News (# Fake News with no space after the #), etc.

Team logo Post-Icons and #'s have also been added for all teams in both leagues. i.e. # Preds (without the space) yields . # HellMutts (without the space) yields ,etc.

I've also added league logos with (# Frenzy without a space) or (# SACD without a space).

Last edited by Preds; May 11th, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote