Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rules & Bylaws
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old October 4th, 2021, 06:42 PM   #1
emerald
Feeding Frenzy

emerald is on a distinguished road
Default Burners made illegal IR move with JuJu. Penalties need to be determined

I moved JuJu Schuster to IR on September 28th to make room for a 2nd defense and have come to realize that in that he didn’t miss any games he couldn’t have been declared out or IR so he probably was questionable and that the rules were changed (with my vote helping).
At some point I was over 18 max. If player that last picked up was starting then points should come off plus some cb penalties.
Sorry guys!!!
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:29 PM   #2
emerald
Feeding Frenzy

Default Re: Burners made illegal IR move with JuJu. Penalties need to be determined

I’ll be home from work at 10pm. Everything is time stamped. Whatever you guys come up with is fair by me. My best guess is IR move disallowed so penalties start when my roster goes to 19. Move to put me over 18 is voided and penalties applied Ayer 24 hour adjustment period. If I go over 18 again and no adjustments during grace period then more penalties. Any players dropped in starting lineup then points subtracted from total score.
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:45 PM   #3
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Burners made illegal IR move with JuJu. Penalties need to be determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
I’ll be home from work at 10pm. Everything is time stamped. Whatever you guys come up with is fair by me. My best guess is IR move disallowed so penalties start when my roster goes to 19. Move to put me over 18 is voided and penalties applied Ayer 24 hour adjustment period. If I go over 18 again and no adjustments during grace period then more penalties. Any players dropped in starting lineup then points subtracted from total score.
Sounds about right. I noticed he didn't have any injury next to him when processing the moves yesterday, but assumed he had a designation the day you moved him. I try to include a link to the news story with the designation for just that purpose (unless a guy is clearly out for some time like TY Hilton and Jarvis Landry were when placed on IR.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:54 PM   #4
Preds
*****istrator

There are conflicting stories regarding his practice status on 9/28. Some say he may be limited, others say he didn't practice. Doubtful or out aren't mentioned.

12. JuJu Smith-Schuster: Misses practice (RotoWire)
Smith-Schuster (ribs) didn't practice Wednesday. Analysis: He's considered day-to-day after X-rays on his ribs came back negative. Meanwhile, Diontae Johnson (knee) returned to a limited practice Wednesday, after missing each session last week and ultimately being ruled out for the loss to Cincinnati. Smith-Schuster left that game early, finishing with three catches for 25 yards on 40 percent snap share. 5 days

13. JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) logs limited practice on Wednesday (FantasyPros)
Per Ray Fittipaldo, Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) logged a limited practice on Wednesday. Analysis: After taking a big shot to the ribs during Sunday's game against the Bengals, Smith-Schuster sat out the rest of the game. He went to the locker room where X-rays came back negative. The veteran receiver logging a limited practice is a good sign for his Week 4 status. The Steelers may need his presence in a thin WR room that has seen Schuster, Chase Claypool, and Diontae Johnson all miss periods due to ailments. 5 days

14. Steelers | JuJu Smith-Schuster sits out (thehuddle)
Pittsburgh Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) did not participate in practice Wednesday, Sept. 29. Analysis: Smith-Schuster's availability for Week 4 likely will be determined by his pain tolerance. Fantasy players can monitor the situation over the next few days, but he would only be a flex option because of Pittsburgh's offensive struggles. 5 days

15. Steelers | JuJu Smith-Schuster may be limited this week (thehuddle)
Pittsburgh Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) may be a limited participant during practice Wednesday, Sept. 28. Analysis: Smith-Schuster's availability for the Week 4 game likely will depend on his pain tolerance. The Steelers offense has struggled so far this season, but Smith-Schuster can still be at least a flex options in leagues. 6 days

Last edited by Preds; October 4th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.
Old October 5th, 2021, 12:56 PM   #5
emerald
Feeding Frenzy

I think I lose Cincinnati Def with penalties and wk4 cinn def scores voided. After that I think I’m good.

The JuJu IR move was legal until this year…

Last edited by emerald; October 5th, 2021 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Spellchecker
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2021, 07:12 PM   #6
Preds
*****istrator

OK so we need to invalidate the Cincinnati pickup, move Juju back to active, and drop Cincy D from your week 4 lineup right?

I'll work on getting that done now.