Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rookie Draft
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar

Old June 1st, 2021, 12:02 PM   #1
Royal Hawaiian Opihi
Feeding Frenzy

Royal Hawaiian Opihi is on a distinguished road
AFC N2 Cincinnati Bengals 1.01 WR Ja’Marr Chase, CIN

The OPIHI have never had a #1 overall pick before. And we hope we never have another one again. Management has been excited about who to select in this spot since December. During the NCAA college playoffs, it looked like Devonta Smith was the lead horse... then Najee Harris started looking good... the post NFL draft talk was all about Kyle Pitts, who many experts feel could very well be Canton-bound before all is said and done. And to be honest, if we were a league where TEs got 1.5 PPR, he'd CLEARLY be the #1 choice for me.

But I've decided to go with the guy I think is the best all-around receiver in this draft, Ja’Marr Chase. I can't remember ever having a stud rookie WR that I can (re)build my team around. I've picked (potential) stud RBs before... which have had decent results (and a number of misses). So, going with the LSU Tiger who gets reunited with his college QB. Time will tell whether or not this was a wise pick. Welcome to the OPIHI, Ja'Marr! Looking forward to a long and productive relationship.
Royal Hawaiian Opihi is offline   Reply With Quote